New "ATL Housewife" Marlo Hampton Responds To Arrests, Says She Had A "Hard-Knock" Childhood

 

The newest addition to the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" clan is speaking out before the season even gets started.  Marlo Hampton, who is dating and reportedly engaged to cast member NeNe's alleged ex boo, Charles Grant (pictured here), is addressing the reports of her past 7 arrests.  Read on...

After this ish broke these past couple days--revealed charges of weapon possessions and probation violations and assaults--Marlo sent out a statement to clear up things.  Kinda.

"It has come to my attention that some of my past indiscretions have come to light. Let me first state that I am not ashamed of my past as that has helped me become a better woman today. We all have a past and my hard-knock childhood in and out of the Foster Care system is a reflection on a bigger issue we are faced with here in America, a broken Foster Care system. My present charge in life is to live with God in my heart and help young women especially from the foster care system avoid the challenges I faced. I'm more then just what is being said of me and I have a story to tell." -- Marlo Hampton

Alrighty then.  I'm sure we'll get even more from Marlo when the season starts....

Source: http://theybf.com/2011/06/03/new-atl-housewife-marlo-hampton-responds-to-arrests-says-she-had-a-hard-knock-childhood

Emma Stone Emma Watson Emmanuelle Chriqui Emmanuelle Vaugier Emmy Rossum Erica Leerhsen Erika Christensen Estella Warren Esther Cañadas Eva Green Eva Longoria Eva Mendes Evangeline Lilly Eve Fergie Foxy Brown Freida Pinto FSU Cowgirls Gabrielle Union Garcelle Beauvais Genelle Frenoy Georgianna Robertson Georgina Grenville Gina Carano Gina Gershon Gina Philips Gisele Bündchen Giuliana DePandi Giulianna Ramirez Grace Park Gretha Cavazzoni Gwen Stefani Halle Berry Hayden Panettiere Haylie Duff Heidi Klum Heidi Montag Hilarie Burton Hilary Duff Hilary Swank Isla Fisher Ivana Bozilovic Ivanka Trump Izabella Miko Izabella Scorupco Jaime King Jaime Pressly Jamie Chung Jamie Gunns Jamie Lynn Sigler Janet Jackson January Jones Jennie Finch Jennifer Aniston Jennifer Gareis Jennifer Garner Jennifer Gimenez Jennifer Love Hewitt Jennifer Morrison Jennifer ODell Jennifer Scholle Jennifer Sky Jenny McCarthy Jessica Alba Jessica Biel Jessica Cauffiel Jessica Paré Jessica Simpson Zooey Deschanel Aaliyah Abbie Cornish Adriana Lima Adrianne Curry Adrianne Palicki Aisha Tyler Aki Ross Alecia Elliott Alessandra Ambrosio Alexis Bledel Ali Campoverdi Ali Larter Alice Dodd Alicia Keys Alicia Witt Amanda Bynes Amanda Detmer Amanda Marcum Amanda Peet Amanda Righetti Amanda Swisten Amber Arbucci Amber Brkich Amber Heard Amber Valletta America Ferrera Amerie Amy Cobb Amy Smart Ana Beatriz Barros Ana Hickmann